HeRetiK

Filters may affect review visibility.

797 Movie Reviews

How cute! And happy holidays to you! :)

(Newgrounds being Newgrounds I expected something weird to happen, but I'm actually glad it just ended up wholesome)

Foxcato responds:

Thank you Heretik. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
And happy holidays to you too ofcourse :-D

"Now that! ... is ...is alright." -- Most accurate description of a Big Mac if ever I've seen one.

Spooky :O

Foxcato responds:

Definitely takes tunnel exploration to a new level I'd say :-)

217 Game Reviews

This game masterfully threads the needle between being fun and frustrating. Funstrating? Either way, excellent job.

Happy Pico Day <3

Best... storyline... ever.

Original concept and an awesomest storyline. what more can you want?
la la la

3 Audio Reviews

I'm a sucker for chiptunes to begin with, but I really love the groove on that one. Also an surprising amount of depth for a chiptune song with all the layering of the different instruments and sound effects. Nicely done!

Manderby responds:

Thanks a lot for these kind words!

Even for ambient this is very... ambient

It's more of a soundscape, really. (then again, we're talking about ambient, right?) Anyways. I really like the feel and underlying texture of it. I think it would make great ambience for something like an art installation.

Fubaka responds:

There is an underlying melody to this song if you listen closely enough.
However, I didn't really expect people to pick up on it immediately.
I ALSO didn't expect this song to remain at a perfect 5 for as long as it did!

Thank you for your review. You should check out some of my other stuff if you are looking for a more solid song.

Hey, great track!

This is one seriously awesome battle soundtrack. I need an alternate soundtrack for my flash movie "War" as i want to enter it to an official short film contest. And since this track seems to fit almost as perfect as the original soundtrack I'm going to use it. The alternate version of my movie wont appear on NG but you're sure to get credit of course ;)

Feel free to mail me at mindistortion@lycos.co.uk if you got any questions or objections.

And keep up the good work!

16 Art Reviews

Checking out your work these just caught me off guard, didn't expect to see some familiar faces. Nice work!

I love the energy on that one <3

Foxcato responds:

Thanks. I had a lot of fun with it.

I love the exaggerated difference in size, reminds a bit of Spirited Away and spooky fairy tales

Thanks man :-D

I can do anything I want. And so can you.

Manuel Fallmann-Kerrutt @HeRetiK