View Profile HeRetiK

677 Movie Reviews

Sometimes I miss Macromedia

Hahaha oh boy... I especially love the bit at 0:27, thanks for the laugh!

My compliments!

I was about to say "hey, that guy used the style from that Karma Ghost animation!" when I saw that it's you. Nice to see that you're still making the occassional flash animation. Kudos to you for having such a distinctive style and making great cartoons!

billyblob responds:

Hello HeRetiK, i am thrilled to hear i have a style. I'll try and keep it up.

200 Game Reviews

Happy Pico Day <3

lol... nice gadget ;)

$271.82

RAAARRRRRRRRR!!!!!111

Ahhhh

Damn you! You got me so friggin' addicted to this game!

Cool enemies and awesome upgrades. I love it.

2 Audio Reviews

Even for ambient this is very... ambient

It's more of a soundscape, really. (then again, we're talking about ambient, right?) Anyways. I really like the feel and underlying texture of it. I think it would make great ambience for something like an art installation.

Fubaka responds:

There is an underlying melody to this song if you listen closely enough.
However, I didn't really expect people to pick up on it immediately.
I ALSO didn't expect this song to remain at a perfect 5 for as long as it did!

Thank you for your review. You should check out some of my other stuff if you are looking for a more solid song.

Hey, great track!

This is one seriously awesome battle soundtrack. I need an alternate soundtrack for my flash movie "War" as i want to enter it to an official short film contest. And since this track seems to fit almost as perfect as the original soundtrack I'm going to use it. The alternate version of my movie wont appear on NG but you're sure to get credit of course ;)

Feel free to mail me at mindistortion@lycos.co.uk if you got any questions or objections.

And keep up the good work!

6 Art Reviews

Loving that first panel!

Sebastian and Silas don't really look like "they'll be just fine" tho :X

FoXcatO responds:

Thanks. It was a lot of fun to draw!
Hmm... I suppose not dying counts as "going to be just fine",
no matter the seriousness of your wounds.

yikes

Indeed!

Ooh that sounds promising! I don't know why, but Ulfur has become one of my favourite characters of this series. Seeing him happy puts a smile on my face.

FoXcatO responds:

I always felt it was unfair that wolves constantly get depicted as bad guys. So I set out to write Ulfur as a super good guy. And it makes me happy when people tell me he's become one of their favorites from the comic:-)

I can do anything I want. And so can you.

Manuel Fallmann-Kerrutt @HeRetiK